Mama’s Buoi Vietnamese Restaurant Chadstone
Mama’s Boui Vietnamese restaurant is a fusion of Vietnamese food culture with an eclectic mix of textural features to create a look which is highly distinctive and a totally unique restaurant space.
The restaurant features unique finishes such as acid wash brass panelled walls, recycled brickwork, ribbed glazing, brass arch inserts, marble floor tiles and counter tops, incorporated with pop neon customised lighting , antique mirrors and bespoke metalwork with integrated lighting.
The result is one of Chadstone Shopping Centres most distinctive and prestige restaurants.
- Customised neon lighting throughout to create pop
- Acid wash brass panelled walls
- Customised metal work with intergated lighting
- Festoon feature Lighting
- Textural elements - recycled bricks, render and marble
- Bespoke upholstery banquettes
Chadstone Shopping Centre 1341 Dandenong Road, Malvern East Vic 3145
Show in Google Maps