Hocking Stuart Fitzroy office
Hocking Stuart’s latest Fitzroy office space is edgy and avant-garde to reflect the local area balanced with the professional values of Hocking Stuart.
The inspiration for the design was to create a box within a box concept. This can be seen with the floating box meeting room at reception, boardroom and chill out rooms.
Hocking Stuart wanted to create a point of difference. To be very different from the typical real-estate agency office space. This can be seen throughout the office space by creating an immediate impact with clients entering reception with a sculptural reception desk and designer furniture combined with a stylish warehouse look. As you progress though the office there are elements of fun and creativity combined with functionality. Innovative breakout booths, green walls, street art and games areas to inspire staff to get away from their desks.
The overall feel is to create a memorable experience for clients and an enjoyable experience for staff.
- Design inspired by a Box within a Box concept
- Design not to be a typical real-estate agency.
- Professional image but also to reflect local street culture and fun
- Breakaway areas including chill out booths and games areas
- Polished epoxy floors and exposed ceiling services for a warehouse feel
- 450sm office space
189-191 Johnston St Fitzroy
Show in Google Maps